Jeffrey LeFevre is a global marketing-communications manager with experience working among the industry’s top-ranked global professional-services networks, including McKinsey & Company, EY, FTI Consulting and Publicis Groupe. He specializes in cross-border stakeholder management; digital engagement; content creation and curation; change communications; and marketing analytics.
With paid, owned, earned and shared media experience — Jeffrey brings scalable and creative go-to-market solutions for engaging diversified audiences in today's digital business world.
- Agency & stakeholder management
- Campaign & program management
- Cross-border & -functional teaming
- Strategic planning
- Marketing analytics
- Search engine optimization
- Social media
- Website design & strategy
- Advertising & paid media
- B2B marketing-communications
- Content creation & curation
- Marketing & sales strategy
- Change & executive communications
- Employee engagement
- Media & influencer relations
- Recruiting communications
Jeffrey LeFevre brings a wealth of experience creating digital and traditional content for buyers, employees and recruits. This sample work includes blog posts, executive announcements, infographics, microsites, reports, press releases and social posts.